Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reading Practice

Hello!

Things are going swimmingly well here at the Reading Reef!  I've been working out some kinks in my schedule and visiting with some amazing kiddos.  I will be visiting each K-2 Reading class at least once a week.  If you still have paper work for me, please send it back as soon as you can.  I won't give up!  If I have invited your child to work with me outside of class, it is very important to his/her reading success that I am able to work with him/her in a small group setting without distractions from classmates.    

I have recently been made aware of this site   http://www.fcrr.org/Curriculum/studentCenterActivities.shtm
Please visit it for reading practice ideas!  You will find wonderful activities that are outlined, described, and explained in great detail.  If you ignore the grade levels and look for tasks and topics you know your child needs a little extra help with, it is a great resource.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment